Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 7 An Extremely Rare Moment

This moment is so rare you should be amazed I was able to capture it with my camera. After work I usually play with the dogs in the yard for a bit. Chrissy had a day off of work today, so she was home. She watched Oslo & I run around the yard playing fetch with a tennis ball. Oslo got all wound up so we began to play fight. Then one of the rarest things you will ever see occurred on my back stoop. It was amazing. I was stunned. I was also lucky enough to snap this picture before it disappeared...possibly forever. So prepare yourself to see a once in a lifetime event....here it is...Chrissy actually smiled...then a miracle happened...she laughed. I knew no one would believe it, so I took this picture just to prove it actually happened.

2 comments:

  1. shes married to you would you smile much

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you read the blog, I made her smile, she laughing at me & Oslo. trust me I'm a bundle of fucking joy to spend time with

    ReplyDelete