Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 8 Walking The Dogs


It's been a busy week, nothing major, just lots of little things to get done around the house. Fluffy & Oslo have been ignored most of the week due to all the running around. They still get to go for car rides but I haven't taken them on a walk for quite a while. As I'm getting my hockey equipment together for my game tonight, they are both at the door driving me crazy. So I took them for a quick walk around the block. The dogs are so excited that it's been getting colder very quickly this fall. I heard we might have freezing temperatures this weekend. I tried to get pictures while walking but didn't get any good ones. They were both so wound up, they were all over the place. Even this picture isn't that good and they were chained to the fence, but I was running late to hockey and had to go. We tied SNS 4-4. Actually they tied us with only 30 seconds left in the game on a power play goal. We won thanks to our goalie stopping a 3 on 0 with 5 seconds left. Do not ask me how 3 of their guys got past all 5 of our guys with 5 seconds left in the game. Thank God Mike came up big in the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment