Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 30 White Sox Tickets






















The rites of spring start when pitchers and catchers report to spring training. Another rite passes when spring training games begin. Yet another passes when I get together with Nick, Marko, Jim, Billy and new to the group, Monty to divide up our White Sox season tickets. In the past this was done at the Ridgewood Tap and it involved beer, shots with the bartender Jimmy, pulling names out of the hat to see who picks next, drunk pain in the ass guys asking for tickets and drunk fun loving girls willing to show us their boobs for tickets. It also took about 4 hours to pick our tickets. This year it took about 2 hours and we switched to 4 seats for each game. Nicky had a real plan and executed it almost flawlessly. The big calander on the wall helped as Jim marked off each game. So now I have a fist full of tickets and need to sell a few. So get in touch with me if you're a Sox fan. The seats are just past 3rd base about 25 rows up. The pictures are Nick's son Alex keeping track of his dad's games. Monty & Jim checking the big board. And Nick holding his daughter Jenna who was still recovering from her Christening party a day earlier.

9 comments:

  1. Sox. Pfffffff!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cindy you sound like a cubs fan... up hope any team can have a bad 100 years plus....GO SOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, don't knock the Sox on my blog or I'll post pictures of you as a kid. you know I will so publicly apologize or elsr

    ReplyDelete
  4. cindy do you know why gay guys do it doggie style????? so they can both watch the cubs game.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anonymous, So you must catch a lot of games, huh???

    And hey Greg, Bring it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the pictures of kid Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, you're in trouble now and Anonymous is usually Bill Valentine from our brunch at the Clubhouse. Of course I'm siding with him on this issue now where are my flower girl pictures I'll have to find my wedding album

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to apologize today, but I'll follow the lead of your team and postpone it till tomorrow.

    But if you're still in the mood for a game today, I'm sure the Lake Central Girls Softball Team can brave the cold and is still playing!

    He he he. :)

    ReplyDelete