Monday, October 5, 2009

October 3 Another Fun Saturday Night

This time I'm not joking. It was a rocking good time with lots of hot young girls. I DJ'd the wedding of Jessica & Dan. Jess works with Chrissy at the zoo. It was way up north and I had to hump all my equipment up 3 flights of stairs, one piece at a time. The country club had no ramps and the very small elevator was down a narrow hallway. Besides that, it was a great time. Once again, the dance floor was packed from the beginning. I met a bunch of cool people. Chrissy took a few pictures so I can post them here.

 I just finished setting up. I needed a break before putting my suit on.
 

Trying to find the perfect song to play next 


The dance floor early in the night. The two little girls at the bottom couldn't wait to start dancing. They loved the flashing disco lights. The little blonde girl at the bottom was still dancing at midnight in her pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment