Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 19 Touch My ColorMunki


I just love ordering stuff online. Besides having the whole world available from the comfort of my office chair, it is a nice surprise when the box is sitting on your stoop when you get home. I know it sounds strange. I do know I ordered it but sometimes you forget about it and BAM! there it is. Today I received my ColorMunki. I know you are thinking "What the fuck is a ColorMunki?". It is a device that will calibrate the colors on your monitor and printer so that they match. Probably not a big deal to most people, until you print that picture for your Christmas card and your children look green. My mom would just tell people they really are that color. But if you had a colormunki, you could correct that problem. Anyway, I've been editing pictures lately and the print colors haven't exactly matched. So I finally ordered this calibration device. It was pretty easy to use. Now are you excited enough about this to ask, can I touch your colormunki?

No comments:

Post a Comment