Monday, September 21, 2009

September 21 My Afternoon With Megan Fox

After work today, I spent an exhilarating 2 hours at the DMV renewing my driving license. Before you begin to think my life is so pathetic that an entire afternoon spent at the DMV could be a highlight of my day, let me assure you the DMV had nothing to do with it. I brought along my copy of the latest Rolling Stone with Megan Fox on the cover. To be honest, I had never heard of her. But she was hotter than anyone at the DMV and I would have guessed way smarter. But after looking at the pictures, I made the mistake of reading the interview. I'm not sure she's qualified to work at the DMV. I did mention she was hot, oh yes I did. Anyway, I just about shit when they told me I had to take the written test again. What the hell do I know about the real rules of the road? After driving for 28 years, I believe the law requires you to lay on your horn and scream obscenities at anyone that impedes your progress toward your destination. When I turned it in, I asked if I could get my old license back if I failed. Surprisingly, you can. I passed and only had to wait 45 minutes to have my picture taken for my new license. Thank God Megan was willing to stay with me. For that she is my new girl of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment