Friday, September 4, 2009

September 2 What I See When I Poop


You just couldn't resist that headline, could you? Yes this is the view from my toilet. It is our shower curtain that has the New York subway map on it. So while I'm grunting one out and hoping I do not die like Elvis did, I am looking at the subway map of my favorite city. I usually look at the stations I'm most familiar with, but sometimes I try to map out trips. Like which is the fastest route from Middle Village to Coney Island, so I check which lines run through Brooklyn and which routes take me through Manhattan, then I determine how many transfers each route requires and finally if it is a local or an express train for part of the trip. So there you have a little slice of my day. Aren't you glad you took the time to read this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment