Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 12 Zac & Erin


I DJ'd a wedding in down in Beecher last night. Zac & Erin are the youngest couple I have ever DJ'd for at a wedding. Zac is in the service and he is about to be deployed to Iraq so they had to move up the wedding date. I was a bit nervous about how the night would go, but just like the wedding I did a few weeks ago the dance floor was packed most of the night. It was a great group of kids and family. Most of the bridal party was under 21, so you had to go to the bar in the next room for an alcoholic drink. It was a simple family run affair at the VFW hall and I had a great time working the party. The bride's father had passed away a few years ago. At one point in the night, I was sitting with one of his best friends. He was telling me about him. How he loved music and sports. He had thousands of records and CD's. I had to admit I wished he was there, I am sure we would have gotten along great. The picture of the little boy & girl was taken during "Shout". They both tried to follow along with the dance and almost got knocked around like pinballs. My 'Grinch Heart' must be growing because I got a kick out of these two all night. I also want to wish Zac & Erin nothing but the best and a thank you to Zac for serving his country.

No comments:

Post a Comment