Saturday, April 4, 2009

April 3 Fish & Chips

It was hardly an exciting day. I did finish a week of training for the Gilbarco Passport computer. It is used at gas stations to control the pumps and sell merchandise in the store. I am now certified to install & repair it. So to celebrate this momentous occasion in my life, we went to a local Irish bar, Shannons Landing. I had fish & chips and washed them down with a Harps Lager. Afterwards we had ice cream at Gayetys. That my friends was my exciting night until I got paged out at 10:30pm. I took Oslo on the call with me. I tied him to the bumper (after I got there, not on the way) and he just chilled while I worked. We got back around 3am and he must have been as tired as me because he didn't wake up until my pager went off at 10:30am. Jesus this is boring to me and I lived it. That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment