Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3 A Beautiful Sunday


I spent the whole day outside. The sun was shining and the temperature got to about 70 degrees. I took the dogs to the dog park but Oslo got into a fight with a boxer so we had to leave. I cut some tree branches away from the power lines in the yard. I fixed the fence that protects Chrissy plants from the "Fanook". I grilled some tuna steaks and jerk chicken breasts. I ended the day on the hammock finishing the book I wrote about the other day. I also got an email from my friend Tom Coyle. It had this Tom Tomorrow cartoon that I really liked. Since I didn't take any pictures today or do anything that interesting, this is all I got for the blog. I need the Republicans that read this to tell me what isn't true about that cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment