Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25 This Week's Douchebag

Welcome to a new feature for my blog. It is a work in progress, I hope you like it. Since the world is falling apart all around me, my head feels like it is going to explode on a daily basis. I get furious when I read about people who need to be removed, either from their elected office, their jobs or in some rare instances from my world. I don't know if it will be a weekly feature or not. It probably could be a daily feature. But for the love of God, please pay attention. We can no longer allow these people to continue abusing their positions at our expense. So the inaugural douchebag is Todd Stroger. If you really care, then read the Sun Times article. This is only one of about 50 corruption charge stories I've read about this piece of crap. Please help remove him from office, even if you do not live in the very corrupt Cook County. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment