Friday, March 20, 2009

March 19 Do Or Die!


Just as the title says Do or Die! I finally got back to living a real life. Two and a half weeks of being sick had to end. My hockey team was facing elimination for the play-offs. We were already down a couple of guys so I had to get off my ass and just do it. We played a good game of hockey and for once we got the calls from the refs. I think we won 8-3. Patty O got our first two goals and assisted on a couple, very fitting he had the luck of the Irish this week. After that lots of different goal scorers and after looking awful in early in the game I managed to get an assist. In order for us to win the Championship we have to win 3 more games. First up, beat the Bulldogs who didn't lose a game during the season, then beat our rivals the Predators twice. Could be a fun couple of weeks. It sure felt good to be back with the team. The post game celebration had the usual obscene hilarity. So here's a picture for Vicki of Reg bar tending in the locker room. The other is the formerly clean cut John Swiatek who filled in on defense for us tonight and just happens to be a frequent reader of this useless crap.

2 comments:

  1. thanks Greg of the picture of Reggie i have a reason to live love vicki xoxoxo those are for REG

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome, anything I can do to help Bill get a good nights sleep

    ReplyDelete