Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15 Dog Day Afternoon














I haven't been able to take my dogs out the past couple of weeks, mostly due to me being sick and the shitty weather of the past two weeks. Today it was sunny and about 55 degrees. So I took my four legged friends to the dog park in Wicker Park in Highland. Oslo & Fluffy love it there. Today there was about 20 dogs. Oslo hung out with a young Saint Bernard and a big Doberman Pinscher. He also hung out by the gate and greeted each new dog as they arrived. They ran around for about an hour and a half. Afterwards they came home and crashed and I went to the Hammond Clinic to get a second opinion on me dying. Turns out I was wrong in my medical evaluation of myself. I have a severe case of bronchitis and should live longer than I previously thought. Which is good because spring is coming and girls are starting to wear less clothes, my favorite time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment