Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15 BLT

Chrissy's rehab seems to be going quite well. She is getting around much better. There is your update on her health. As you've read on this blog, I have been cooking dinners for the past few weeks. I've made pasta dishes, baked a crumb cake, grilled salmon, tuna steaks, filet mignon, chicken and tilapia. Most of these have turned out pretty well as I experimented with marinades and seasonings. Tonight Chrissy made dinner and I had to eat a fucking BLT sandwich. That's it. And it wasn't technically a BLT. It was turkey bacon, spinach and tomato sandwich. It was a TBST. TBST sounds like a venereal disease. "I knew I shouldn't have tapped that, now I have TBST and need some penicillin."

3 comments:

  1. turkey instead of pork just like chrissys sex life

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least Chrissy gets something, I feel sorry for Vicki she married a man that won't go into the bush...(see June 14th blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Chrissy!
    That is the saddest looking sandwich/blt I've ever seen dude!
    kathy d
    (it still won't let me register under my google acct)

    ReplyDelete