Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 2 Vin Mazzaro


The White Sox were damn lucky I wasn't paying attention to them for the last two months. I had the Blackhawks playoff run to keep my mind off of the poor Sox start this spring. Now I'm back. When I heard that some kid was making his major league debut, I knew the Sox would lose. Sure the White Sox were on a roll recently. Doesn't fucking matter. The Sox always seem to lose to pitchers they have never faced before. Tonight it was Vin Mazzaro. He made the Sox look pathetic at the plate. This kid will probably get torched in his next few games, it happens all the time. The Sox hitters make someone look like Cy Young, then the rest of the league hits him like a red headed stepchild. Can anyone tell me the last time the White Sox beat someone in his first start in the big leagues? I'll bet it hasn't happened in years. I took this picture from the SF Gate website.

No comments:

Post a Comment