Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 26 Chrissy Mourns Michael

When I got home from a long day of work, this is what I found. Chrissy sitting on the couch watching Michael Jackson tributes for the past 10 hours. When I told her to get off the couch and rehab her new ACL, she turned on V103's Friday Night Jams. They were doing a tribute to Michael, so she danced the night away.



















This isn't as strange to me as it might be to you. I didn't know Chrissy when she was growing up, but I have heard the stories. Shockingly, she was not very outgoing. So she spent her formative years in her parents basement watching and dancing along to Soul Train. She even went to a couple of Jackson 5 concerts. After dancing to Michael songs, she said her knee felt fine. Then I figured out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment