Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27 Rainy Monday


It seems to rain at least 5 days a week lately. But today, I had an inside job. I had to set up two Passport computers and load the software. These computers are used at gas stations to sell the merchandise, control the gas pumps and process credit card transactions. We are installing these because of new regulations on credit and debit cards that will take place in July 2010. Most of the existing consoles will not be able to handle the new regulations. I guess I should have taken a picture of the Passports, but I worked late & forgot about the blog today. Now the Blackhawks are leading 2-0 in the second period and they win their first playoff series in recent memory if they can hold on. So this is all you get for today. A picture of my rain soaked backyard. Oh yeah, the Hawks just scored again, gotta go. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment