Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8 Nutting Up & Fitting Pipe


If you read the comments on this site, you know I've taken some crap about being a man. I try to be honest about what I do each day or the things I believe in. So now I will defend myself and prove a point. Believe it or not, this is a true story. I had a job today in a predominately black neighborhood. I had a diesel suction pump losing it's prime between sales due to a bad check valve. I had to take the pump off the island to repipe the suction line with a new check valve. The weather today was sunny and warmer than the past few days. So I rolled down my truck window and played music from my satellite radio while I worked on the piping. You could say I was a pipefitter today. I wasn't really paying attention to the customers getting gas until I heard someone yelling at me. I turned to ask him what he needed and he asked me if "that was the new Prince joint playing on my radio." I started laughing and said yes it was. And I swear to you Bill, he said "turn that motherfucker up!" I couldn't make this shit up Bill. God works in mysterious ways. If this isn't funny to you, read the comments Anonymous left on April 4th.

1 comment:

  1. Greg im very proud to see you took the apron off and got towork....and hey thanks for helping a brother out....homey

    ReplyDelete