Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 18 Back to Work


Welcome back to work after a long weekend. First I am given a notice saying "NO MORE VACATION DAYS WILL BE ALLOWED IN 2009 WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM GLEN MULDER". Well fuck me. He works about 3 days a month and now he decides no one else can have a day off. If I was a cynical smart ass. I might have added the following to the notice "THIS IS DUE TO THE COMPLETE MISMANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY BY THE OWNERS WHO RARELY SHOW UP!" Then I was given another notice about not collecting $39 from a COD customer. MOTHERFUCKER!!!! After I explained how the company did not lose the money (the time was covered as travel to my next job) and this customer still owes the money, I received a half assed apology. So what do I get for my troubles, I get stuck working until 11pm and eating the $64 worth of Sox tickets pictured here. And a thank you for being a dedicated employee...oh wait...that didn't happen. Finally here's the kicker to the whole story, I returned a day early from my vacation because I knew we were short handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment