Friday, August 21, 2009

August 16 It's A Family Affair






































My nephew, Kyle, graduated from high school this year. My father-in-law turned 70 last week. What do these two events have in common. Nothing, except today was a Happy 70th Birthday and Graduation party rolled into one. That didn't leave much for those of us in between 18 and 70. Of course, Chrissy's mom had food for 150 people and about 30 showed up. So there was plenty of food and beer and family. It's been awhile since I've seen most of the people at the party. It was good to see Chrissy's cousins, Mark & Lisa, their parents Monica & Ed. I had fun catching up with the somewhat newlyweds, Erica & Matt. I spent some time shooting the shit with Scottie. (Erica & Scottie are cousins to Chrissy) We played bean bags with my dad & my 8 year old niece, Kristian & her brother, Kyle. The Mize & Perz families were there also. Aunt Ann was there too, so we goofed on family members while eating chicken legs. It was a good day spent with family, so what if it rained on & off all day. We saw a great rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment