Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1 Walking The Dogs

Because of the weather this week, I'm losing my will to live. 48 straight hours of gray clouds, scattered showers and misty rain and the cherry on top of this crap, it's barely 60 degrees for the high. I feel exhausted and quite frankly depressed. So I decided to take the dogs for a walk through my neighborhood. Hell I had no idea what to write about today, so I took a few pictures.
Here's me and yes I'm wearing a hoodie on the first of July. There is no God, just in case you were wondering.
There is no Santa Claus either, but he has a house on the next block. He is only available between Thanksgiving & Christmas. I know you thought he lived at the North Pole and maybe he summers there. But Lansing is really his home, he helicopters into our airport, then there is a parade to his little house shown here. I'm not making this up, it really happens.

I know the message they are trying to convey. I just think it could have been worded better. Your probably thinking these people edit my blog. Hell I'm thinking they would do a better job than me.
This sign is posted in an empty lot around the corner. It says "Dog Waste is a threat to the health of our children". I'm sure it is if you raised your children to believe it is okay to pick up stray dog shit and eat it. If your kids are that stupid, maybe eating dog crap isn't their biggest problem. Just for the record, I always pick up my dog's waste and wish everyone else would too. I just don't believe it is a major threat to the health of our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment