Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24 The Fat Man Salad


OK, the picture gives it away. Here's the story. Years ago, I was on the phone with my friend, Rick Voss. He says, "Hold on a minute, I gotta order a fat man salad." Then I hear him at the Dairy Queen drive up window ordering an Oreo Cookie Blizzard. When he gets back on the phone, I'm still laughing my ass off about the Fat Man Salad. So let's give Rick credit for renaming the blizzard. Since it is Fat Tuesday, I decided to put my "Commitment To Excellence" on hold for a day and have a Heath Bar Fat Man Salad. Damn, a thousand calories never tasted so good.

2 comments:

  1. ok on the 23 rd your out scraping and the 24 your at dairy queen so far you worked sat with a real man a pipefitter and bitched about it do you ever work at a real job or do you just drive around bitching were you had to go and bother someone trying to do his job.... just stay out of the real mans way.....NANCY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're calling me Nancy, who's had a groin injury for 6 months now, I think your fine, you just enjoy going to the doctor's for the free male fondling.

    ReplyDelete