Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6, 2013 One Week Until Riot Fest Chicago


I am closer to a dirt nap than I am to being a teenager, but I am more excited about Riot Fest than a preteen girl with front row tickets to see One Direction. There are so many bands playing that I can't wait to see....GBV, Public Enemy, Pixies, Bad Religion, Dinosaur Jr., Rancid, X, Violent Femmes, Pennywise, Bob Mould and the best band of the 1980's...The Replacements. The fact that my little brother and his wife are coming to town just adds more fun to next week. If you are going to Riot Fest let me know...we can grab a few beers and head to the mosh pit. Also just a reminder about the Social Club get together with Georgie & Marcy at Café Borgia on Wednesday Sept. 11th at 7pm. We'll meet in the bar then have dinner...so please let me know if you plan on joining us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment