Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 14 A Doggy Day Hike


I got my nephew, Kennedy, to help me take the dogs for a walk at Brownell Woods. It was a beautiful day, sunny and about 70 degrees. Roxy seemed to love the woods as much as Oslo & Fluffy. We hiked along the leaf covered trails for about an hour. The leaves were so thick that the five of us made a thunderous noise with each step. It got to be a joke with Kennedy & I to see who was making the most noise. Afterward, I spent the day putting our house back together after two months of painting. So far so good with Roxy. I had to settle a few flare ups. Roxy is protective of the food bowls so I had to separate her from the kitchen so Oslo could eat. Roxy seems to be adjusting to her new surroundings. I'm sure it is tough because there are other dogs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment