Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 13 Doggy Spa Day


I picked up Roxy last night (See November 6th Post). She was cleaned up quite a bit from last weekend. She seemed nervous which is understandable given all she has been through lately. This morning I took all three dogs for a spa day, medicated oatmeal shampoo, nail trim and a good brushing of the fur coat. As usual, the staff at Illiana loved Fluffy because you can do anything to her and Oslo only got the shampoo bath because he is a fanook. Roxy got the shampoo, partial brushing but no nail trim. Afterward, I took Roxy to the vet where she got a clean bill of health and all of her shots for the year. The three of them were good in the car, especially being packed so tight in the back of my Equinox. I was able to watch the Blackhawks beat Toronto in relative peace since all three dogs passed out once we got home. A late night walk around the block was the end of day. Roxy jumped on the bed with me, growled at Oslo when he jumped up. The fanook jumped off immediately. Roxy then settled in right next to me with her head on my chest and fell asleep. I didn't fall asleep right away because she snores louder than I do. The pictures (top to bottom) are Oslo, Fluffy & Roxy all cleaned up.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pals you have there. Obviously Roxy feels very comfortable with you and your bed.
    Auntie M

    ReplyDelete