Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20 Today's Exciting Delivery

I'll admit I may have jokingly overstated today's title. But it is fun to come home from work and see a big package on the front stoop. I was expecting this one because I ordered it several days ago. Still, it's exciting to get something new delivered right to your door. The suspense must be killing you. I got my new shredder today. This one cuts the paper in 2 directions. AMAZING. It is jam proof also. God damn exciting if you ask me. It also has wheels so I can roll it out from under the desk. How cool is that? Lord knows lifting the old plastic container full of cut paper was beginning to be a difficult task for me. I just made myself laugh while typing this blog. I feel like Steve Martin in the movie "The Jerk". Remember how excited he got when the new phonebook arrived on his stoop. He looked himself up and declared, "I'm somebody now". That's how I felt today. My life must be pretty pathetic to muster up this enthusiasm for a shredder. Oh well, at least I got a blog post out of it.

3 comments:

  1. hey slacker your behind on your posting again... are you playing in the box your new shredder came in mr, excitement....or crying about the lost hockey game the gov.. the economy...blah... blah...blah...oh and putting your quarters in the wrong meter cant forget that one Einstein

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i forgot but after reading feb. 21st blog crying about your job... im sure the fitter you were working with liked your little fag song

    ReplyDelete
  3. guilty as charged, I'll try to make it more entertaining. but don't bust on Pooh, he's cool

    ReplyDelete