Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7, 2013 The December Social Club Event Is....SANTACON IN NEW YORK CITY

 
I understand a trip to NYC right before Christmas will be tough for most people but I am so excited to be able to go to Santacon this year. I stumbled across this event three years ago(click here to see my blog post) and have guessed the wrong weekend two years in a row. This year they have already posted the date, December 14th. So for all those people that have said they would love to visit NYC with me...here's your chance. All you need is a Santa suit or some Christmas/Holiday costume and a way to get to NYC. Trust me you will not be at a better party this holiday season. If you plan on meeting me in NYC, let me know.

 
Here's some important links with all the info. If you can't go, I still recommend downloading the song book just for a laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment