Friday, November 8, 2013

November 2, 2013 Fall Colors at Bailly Homestead & Chellberg Farm

We took the dogs for a hike at the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Today's park was the Bailly Homestead and Chellberg Farm which is one of my favorite places to photograph fall colors. Trust me, I wasn't the only one there with a camera today. We've had a lot of rain lately, including last night which made the colors more intense. We hiked from 2pm until 4:15pm on a dark cloudy day. But as you will see, some sections of the trail were beautifully lit by the golden yellow of the leaves.





 







Was today the peak fall colors...does the Oslo shit in the woods?
I owed him this embarrassing picture for waking me up in the middle of the night to go outside...not because he had to pee...but so he could get a cold drink from the water bowl in the yard.























 


No comments:

Post a Comment