Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January 30, 2011 SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES

Yes, I purposely used capital letters for today's blog because I am screaming at you. I have been very vocal in my support of locally owned businesses. It is these independently owned businesses that made America the greatest country on Earth, not the giant corporations that currently control every aspect of your life. Every time you shop at Walmart you are personally destroying this country. You are responsible for jobs leaving this country, you are responsible for allowing China to put lead in children's toys, you are responsible for lowering the acceptable standards of a good paying job. So I am asking, just as my local butcher is also asking though in a much kinder way, support the American way by supporting your local businesses.
Munster, Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment