Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013 The Ten Legs Adventure Club

Since the McDonnell Brother's Adventure Club went on hiatus last fall, I had to create a new adventure club that included me and my two dogs. The Ten Legs Adventure was born. Due to various reasons, I never updated this blog much since my trip to Utah last September, so here is a condensed version of my Ten Legs Adventure Club's fall & winter outings.
 Sweet Woods September 16th This was probably my last mountain bike ride before I headed to Moab to go mountain biking for real. Since I didn't bring the dogs, this doesn't really count as an Adventure Club trip.
 
 
October 21, 2012 Bailly Homestead & Chellberg Farm
 








 
October 27, 2012 Sweet Woods


 
October 28, 2012 Brownell Woods


 
November 4, 2012 Central Beach










 
December 17, 2012 The Cemetery at Chellberg Farm & Bailly Homestead
 



 
December 30, 2012 Indiana Dunes
 I guess since Christy came along it is now the Dozen Legs Adventure Club.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment