Monday, March 9, 2009

March 8 Build An Ark, What The F@#%?



The world's coming to an end, that's for sure. It's been raining, no pouring since Friday night. Now I'll admit to taking way too much cold medicine, pain killers and pseudo crystal meth over the past few days, but when I let the dogs out last night, the three of us had to dog paddle across the yard to reach the gate. The lightning was constant across the sky and through the thunder cracks I think I heard the voice of God telling me to build a fucking ark. I yelled what do I know about arks. How about you cure this fucking cold I can't shake, fix my lower back pain, then maybe I'll be able to start on your ark. No reply. So I asked "how about a few waves through the yard, I'd like to surf them!". No reply again. No ark either. The pictures were taken on Route 41 at the Kankakee River, which was way over it's banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment