Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 6 Breaking Bad

Once again I am down & out for the day, somewhat recovered from my fever/cough attacks, I now cannot move due to my lower back. So how did you spend your day? It was 70 degrees here today and I spent my day on the couch taking cold medicine and crying out in pain every time I shifted my body. I watched a series called Breaking Bad on AMC. It's about a high school chemistry teacher who finds out he has terminal cancer. So he decides to cook crystal meth to leave some money for his family. Great, I'm in pain, surrounded by cold medicine and I'm watching how to grind up that cold medicine and burn it down to it's basic components and create crystal meth. This is what people who don't work watch all day. After 6 episodes of watching them make & use meth, I was in the kitchen trying to make my own. Damn it my back was killing me and my cough syrup with coidene wasn't helping that pain. The show covered the absurdity of our drug laws. If you have insurance, you can get all the drugs you may or may not need. If you don't have insurance, you can still get all the drugs you want, but at what cost? I decided against smoking my home made crystal meth, I didn't want to ruin a lifetime of dental care.

3 comments:

  1. Greg you may be on to something...we can go to Gary in. and start making meth..in the closed factory buildings and jump start the economy...Vicki's got a great recipe for mushrooms and chrissy can train the polar bears as watch dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, it's always good to have a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Greg ..... i hope you get better soon so i dont have to be so nice to you all the time..... did reggie bring you anything to eat i bet walt would have....

    ReplyDelete