Monday, April 13, 2009

April 12 Easter Sunday



Easter Sunday can only mean one thing. It's time to listen and sing along to Jesus Christ Superstar. I've been listening to the JCS soundtrack since I was a little kid and know all the words. The honest truth is that all I ever learned about Jesus comes from the songs on that album. Over the years I may have expanded my knowledge of the son of God, but the basic story is compliments of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber. As I have learned, they pretty much got the story right and tell it with some rockin' tunes. If you've never seen or heard the play, I suggest you stay home from church next Sunday and check it out. For those that think I'm a total heathen, I did spend time with the Drescher family including an Easter Egg hunt. Then I stopped by my mother-in-law's for a second meal and some laughs with my favorite niece, Kristian. Lastly, this is for Bill Valentine, I did change the oil in my wife's car and changed the oil in the lawn mower while listening to Some Girls by the Rolling Stones.

2 comments:

  1. Greg im so proud of you...keep up the good work and i might teach you the secret fitter handshake

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture - If you blur your eyes and see the Easter basket, Simon just looks like a really big rabbit.

    ReplyDelete