Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17 Another Pathetic Sight

First of all, HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY to all my Irish fans out there. I have two tickets to see one of my favorite bands, Flogging Molly. They are an Irish folk/punk band and they are playing Chicago on St. Paddy's Day. This is going to be a smoking hot show with alcohol flowing like the Colorado River without the Hoover Dam. Man, I've been waiting 2 months for this show, it's gonna be great. As you can see these are unused tickets. Yes I know they no longer tear the tickets, they scan them but I'm trying to make a fucking point here. Due to my never-ending illness and the drugs that I'm now taking that are suppose to cure me, I feel like a hundred year old invalid. I can't breathe, my glands in my neck are killing me, fluids flow out of all my orifices sometimes simultaneously, my back hurts from sleeping 15 hours a day and I'm still exhausted after being awake for only a few hours. I'm so sick of being sick, I stayed home from this concert. Fuck me, I can't believe it myself. I'm calling myself a pussy just to beat Bill Valentine to it in the comments section. It's 8:30p and I'm going to bed and I feel shame. First I miss a hockey play-off game, now a concert on St. Patrick's Day. I'm sure my Irish grandfather feels ashamed of me from his grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment