Monday, June 29, 2009

June 28 My Day At The Lake

This morning was absolutely beautiful. So Chrissy & I took the Fanook & Fluffy to Kemil Beach.


Here's Fluff kicking old lady style on the shore. Where are her nuclear testing quality brown wrap around sunglasses?

I guess they had too much sun, sand and surf. Yes, there was about 2 foot waves. Oslo got knocked over by one. The little devil almost looks angelic in this shot.
My dogs may be worn out but not me. Days like this are too rare around here. Plus I have a midnight 25 mile bike ride coming up. So my sister in law Kimmie and I biked Chicago's Lakefront Trail round trip from McCormick Center to North Avenue Beach.
The beaches were packed and many others just enjoyed the day with a walk along the lake...
...or a game of chess...
...and some settled for splashing around in a fountain....

...and this one just spent the day floating in a human powered kayak. A dog's life indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment