Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 5 Happy Birthday Chrissy

First Fluffy had a birthday, now Chrissy. So I started thinking that they have a lot in common. First off, they are both old girls, second after laying around all day, they both get up very slowly and walk with a limp, thirdly(is that even a word) they both sit around the house too much and put on a few too many pounds. So for Chrissy's birthday I made her get up and do some yard work in a bikini so I had something to look at while relaxing in the hammock.
Then I took her out for a birthday dinner and because she brings nothing but pure delight to my life, I treated her to a restaurant that shows how much I care.

I also bought her a cake that shows how much I care.

Chrissy, clutching the counter and surrounded by everyone who cares about her , tries to blow out her candles without falling over. Before everyone starts posting comments about what a dick I am, here's the true story. Chrissy is recovering nicely from her surgery and is supposed to do everyday activities. She was sunbathing in the hammock and when I got home she decided to water the flowers. The Calumet Fisheries for dinner was her idea. We have been wanting to try it out ever since Anthony Bourdain raved about it on his show, "No Reservations". The smoked shrimp were incredible and the smoked salmon was very tasty. Chrissy laughed about the cake and the story about it. The lady at Dairy Queen was so serious about the cake. She told me she only had one with balloons and one with flowers left. I told her I didn't care which one I got. She asked if it was for a boy or a girl. I told her a girl. She said she give me the flower cake. When I told her to write "Happy Birthday Gimp", she disgustingly said I could have the balloon cake. Jesus lady, you sell soft serve ice cream cakes don't take it so fucking seriously. Finally, Chrissy's sister Kimmie did come by for cake with Kennedy but Kristian was sick so I wouldn't let her in my house. Hell she's half Mexican and could have the swine flu for all I know. I did send a piece of cake home for her. The reason Chrissy is laughing while blowing out the candles is because of me. While singing Happy Birthday, I added the line "You pick up poop in a zoo, Happy Birthday to you". Okay maybe I am a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment