Monday, June 22, 2009

June 21 McDonald's L.A.T.E. Ride

I did not do shit today. I rode my bike on the paved trails but the single track was way too muddy. The only productive thing I did today was sign up to ride in the overnight McDonald's L.A.T.E. Ride through downtown Chicago on July 11. Actually, it starts after midnight on July 12th. I've wanted to do this for years and I'm finally going this year. I am looking for people to ride along with me. You can sign up at the link above or click on the image. Your registration fee goes the the Friends of the Park organization. I have also set up a page where you can donate to the Friends of the Parks charity. If you would like to donate please click here to see my page. Please remember that this rarely entertaining blog comes to you for free. If it has ever made you laugh, please donate what you can afford. If you hope to never see your name on this blog, then dig deep and donate. Thank you for your time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment