Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4 These Boots Are Made For Working


Try as I might, everyday doesn't bring something exciting. At least not to me, so I find it hard to believe that you would find it interesting if I don't. But I'm not judging everybody's quality of life or excitement levels. I'm guess I'm disappointed in my own lack of exciting things that occur each day. Enough of that crap. I had to get new boots for work. I have two pairs that I use for work, my thinsulate gortex winter boots and my summer boots. Today I had to replace my summer boots. The excitement level built all day long until I couldn't take it any more. I ran into Gus Bock's screaming at old people to get the fuck out of my way, I've got boots to try on. In my old age, comfortable boots are a neccesity. I tried on several pairs and settled for Wolverine boots with some kind of Rok Shok heel that absorbs shock and generates energy with each step, sounds like I could run a marathon in these fucking boots. I just need them to keep my feet comfortable because they have to carry my fat ass around all day long, it's the least I can do for them. Especially since my lower back hurts so much I can't reach my feet to wash them on most days. Hopefully these new boots will solve that problem too.

2 comments: