Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21 "Bring Out The Gimp"





Chrissy had reconstructive knee surgery today. She tore her ACL a few months back at work. I dropped her off at the hospital and went to Brookfield Zoo. Hell, it was 85 & sunny today and I hate hospitals anyway. It was a long day and now Oslo & I are Chrissy's nursemaids. I'll have more on this in the next few days. The surgeon gave me cool pictures of her knee from the microscopic camera used for the surgery. He said she did great and has no cartilage damage. As you can see it was too hot for the bears today. Then there's Chrissy being wheeled out of the hospital while I am yelling "bring out the gimp". The nurse didn't laugh, I guess she isn't a Pulp Fiction fan. Take a guess which of these four it is safer for me to be with right now.

1 comment: