Friday, December 18, 2009

December 14 Dana Point


My mom took off work today to spend time with her number one son...ME. We had breakfast at the Sugar Shack in Huntington Beach, then we did some shopping at Jack's Surfboards and Huntington Surf & Sports. After that we walked out on the pier and watched the surfers for a while.


By 11:00am she was done spending the day with me. So I drove down to Dana Point for a hike along the shore to some caves that are accessible during low tide. There are tidal pools everywhere just full of sea creatures. I spent about 3 hours hiking, relaxing on the rocks or enjoying the sweet smell of the ocean air as the waves crashed on the rocks.

 

On the way back to my mom's house, I stopped at Newport Beach to watch the sunset.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Cos, next time you are so close, come by for lunch. We'll pick on you and feed you, win/win!

    Katt (your cousin in San Clemente)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Dana Point was so close to San Clemente. Next time I'm out there, I'll stop by for free food and family abuse, my favorite kind.

    ReplyDelete