Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8 The Perfect Gift...Gayety's Chocolates


I just got back from Gayetys Chocolates. I placed my Christmas list order. Since I am going to California this week.I can hand deliver those gifts so I had to drive out through the ice storm that is passing through tonight with the promise of 3-6 inches of snow as the winds pick up and the temperature drops overnight. Nothing says Christmas like risking your life to purchase gifts. I have ranted & raved about corporate America destroying our country. So here is a chance to help a mom and pop business while handing out a gift that your family will love. We have given Gayety's Chocolates as Christmas gifts for almost 15 years now. I know my Aunt Pat rations them out at her house so she can eat most of the box. My Aunt Maryann in NYC gets mad if we visit and do not bring Gayetys. Just the other night, we brought a box to the Livesay family party. It was gone before dinner. Make sure you get a box for yourself when buying gifts. The Signature Selection box, used to be called the AT&T (Almond, toffee & turtle) box is my favorite. Merry Christmas Chocoholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment