Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 7 Are You Fucking Kidding Me?

This is the number one book in America according to the New York Times Bestseller list. If you bought this book because you just had to read it, kind of like how you have to stop to look at a car accident. I can somehow understand that confused logic. If you bought this book because you truly believe this country would be better off with Mrs. Palin in charge, do me a favor and make sure both barrels of the gun are in your mouth before you pull the trigger. And if that is too harsh, this should be easy, don't ever read my blog again. Regardless of what you think is ruining America, I believe stupidity is ruining this country. And you must be three times stupid if this is your cherished leader. For those that think this is a political rant, I assure you I do not have this kind of anger towards John McCain, unless you count how dumb I think he was to pick this moron as a running mate.

2 comments:

  1. There is a part of me that almost wants to read it, but I don't think I could live with myself if I actually bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she makes my fricken skin crawl.......!!!!!!!!! no seriously, that woman scares me like nothing on earth.
    kathy d.

    ReplyDelete