Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16 Old Friends

This picture was posted on Kathy's (on the left) Facebook site. It was e-mailed to me by Debbie (on the right, also see Feb 8 post). These two have been friends of mine since about the time that picture was taken, late 70's early 80's. Two girls from the neighborhood that have done just fine for themselves over the years. I am so glad that I've been friends with both of them for about 30 years now. I still see them on a regular basis, even though Kathy lives in California. When I was a kid, I never could have imagined that my friends could become very successful in their professional lives and still not change one bit from the girls you see in that picture. I'm very proud of both of them and even more proud to be able to say they are my friends. Also very happy they didn't post a picture of me from back then. You should visit Kathy's website for her business at VintageWeave.

No comments:

Post a Comment