Saturday, January 7, 2012

December 2, 2011 Bauer Shin Guards


My recent purchase of new hockey shin guards included a sheet of instructions/warnings in twenty different languages. I'm sure this will drive some Americans crazy because the ignorant among us believe English is the only language that matters. It makes me laugh when they say "This is America speak English". Technically the English language comes from a foriegn country. But who I am I to question their logic? Anyway I was impressed that hockey equipment is the most universal item I have ever bought. FYI, here's all the languages listed
English
Francias
Deutsch
Nederlands  
Suomi
Magyar - no idea where this is spoken but a quick google search says Hungarian
Estonian
Romana
Lietuviu Kalba
Svenska
Espanol
Polish
Dansk
Italiano
Czech
Slovak
Slovanian
Latvian
Portugues
Norsk

No comments:

Post a Comment