Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 26 Oslo's Birthday & Happy Thanksgiving


Here are the highlights of our Thanksgiving travels. We ate dinner at Chrissy's mom's house. Kristian was the only person who hung out with me, her brothers were hiding in the front bedroom (Kennedy) & in the basement (Kyle). Here's Kristian with her mom, Kimmie. As usual my mother in law cooked for 40 people about 15 showed up. We had a great meal. Kristian told me Thanksgiving was all about food so shut up and eat or something along those lines.

Then we were off to Mrs. Drescher's house to spend time with my other family. We were greeted by Jim & Debbie's youngest boy, Scottie.

We sat around the kitchen table catching up. Here's the always cheerful Debbie and the Grandpa looking Jimmy. While the adults chatted the night away...



...the kids were playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero. That's Stevie on drums, Jimmy on guitar, Bernie on guitar and Audrey playing the plastic golf club. Bernie was playing the Billy Corgan control freak role as he repeatedly kicked people out of the band for not being good enough.

Here's Jimmy on drums after Stevie was kicked out of the band.



Here's a picture of Susie. She refused to let me take a good picture of her so this is what she gets.

When we finally got home, Chrissy found her cat cookie jar shattered on the ground and all the cookies were gone. She was furious. Then while yelling at Oslo, she broke the cover of the jar over Oslo's head. I had to find him under the stairs to make sure he was OK. That dog has a thick skull and this was one time it helped him. I told him I guess I got off easy, Chrissy just gave me a t-shirt for my birthday.

1 comment: