Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19 It Happened Again

I spent today catching up on my blog posts for the week. So I have nothing to post for today. Then it happened again. My mom mailed me a picture from the cruise which they recently took to the Caribbean. It contained this short note:

Hi Gregg & Chrissy,

Here we are leaving the ship to go snorkeling. I have to send these pictures to someone!

                                                                Love you, Mom

I read the note before looking at the picture. Of course I thought gee Ma, I love you too. Sorry you had to send me a picture you didn't want. It's bad enough you two are spending our inheritance on month long cruises every year. Now you feel forced to mail me pictures. Then I looked at the picture and laughed. Another picture with a penis shaped object in it (see November 16th post). Twice in one week. Someone tell me what exactly is that thing standing next to my mother suppose to be.Thanks Ma, I love the picture. Still laughing at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment