Monday, October 5, 2009

October 2 Impressive Job



Chicago was the first city eliminated by the IOC today. I am not gloating. I wanted the Olympics, I just didn't want Mayor Daley and his corrupt political machine to be in charge. I did want the jobs that would have been created and the infrastructure that supposedly would have been improved. The joke around here is that an organization as corrupt as the IOC didn't want to share all that graft with the just as corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine. I was working today at a Mobil station in Des Plaines. There was a unbelievably huge tarp over the entire water tower across the street. The tarp covered the whole tower all the way to the ground. All of a sudden the bottom half was dropped to the ground with a cable and pulley system. It looks like while they are spray painting it, the tarp is up. When they finish, the drop it. I thought it was rather impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment