Monday, October 19, 2009

October 18 Finally...Sunshine



I should have cleaned the house today, but there were blue skies
and sunshine. I asked Oslo if we should stay home and clean the house or go to the beach. He said the place looks fine to me but we should ask a female because they are so sensitive about cleanliness. Fluffy said "the place looks great with white dog hair everywhere, let's go for a ride". So off we went, first to the Indiana Dunes State Park. The fall colors were a little more intense closer to the lake. We hiked up the dune on Trail #8 and returned on Trail #7. Since the sand dunes were getting to Fluff (honestly she was panting much louder than I was), we headed over to Dunbar Beach and relaxed in the dune grass on the beach. As you can see, Oslo got bored with us just sitting on the beach. Fluff on the other hand, was so happy she was drooling. I could have sat there until sunset, but Oslo had other ideas. So we hiked all the way to Lake View Beach and back. It was so relaxing to spend the day in the sunshine that Oslo & Fluff slept on the drive home. Actually I think I might have caught a few zzzz's on the way home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment