Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 26 Getting Old Just Sucks


Maybe I should have called this blog 'Getting Old Just Sucks'. I could easily rant on a daily basis about the diminished quality of life I seem to be heading toward like a wave rushing to the shore. Today's picture was suppose to be taken at my hockey game. I even remembered to bring my camera along with my equipment bag, 2 hockey sticks, the team water bottles and the puck bag. I forgot the camera in the locker room, so after the game I tried to take a picture and I forgot the CF card. So now all I got is a picture of the score sheet. The night wasn't a complete washout. We managed to beat our arch rivals the Predators 5-3. I know the score sheet says 4-3 but we got an empty net goal with 2 seconds left. We haven't beaten them in almost a year, so it was a great win for us. It might only be a beer league but we still want to play well and tonight the team played great.

No comments:

Post a Comment