Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 26 The Old Lady In Charge


Fluffy is now older than any dog we've ever had, she is 11 years old. She has slowed down a little and when she first gets up she walks with a limp. But she still loves to go for a walk or a car ride. We got her in 2001, back then we had a shitty old couch and we let the dogs onto the couch. Then in 2005 we bought this couch and stopped letting the dogs onto the couch. We have always let the dogs onto the beds. A few years ago I even had my friend, Eric, build a little three step staircase so Fluff could get onto the king size bed upstairs. But Fluff doesn't use it much anymore. She has decided it is okay for her to sleep on the couch. At first she would jump off if she heard us coming. Then she would jump off when I yelled at her. Today she lifted her head, gave me a fuck you look and put her head back down. Now I have two ungrateful old ladies living in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment